- In 2017, Pebble Tossers served over 16,000 youth and family citizens of Atlanta. This includes parents, students, pre-schoolers, educators and youth leaders.
- Served 120 Local Non-Profit Organizations.
- Served an estimated 10,000 people in need in Atlanta.
- Hosted 246 projects and directly engaged over 3,750 volunteers in hands-on service.
Engaging Youth & Family Volunteers
- 40 local schools and faith-based organizations are utilizing Pebble Tossers as their resource for finding service projects and recording service hours.
- Pebble Tossers partners with local corporations, such as GasSouth, 99X, Coupa, Oracle, Ameriprise Financial and The Foundry Agency to organize group employee service project events. (fee based programs)
- Pebble Tossers prepares presentations on youth volunteerism for groups such as PTAs, Youth Groups, Scouts, Mothers’ Guilds and Preschool groups.
Collaboration & Support
Pebble Tossers is proud to partner with local other volunteer-based organizations, such as Youth Service America, GivingPoint, KidsBoost and HandsOn Atlanta, who share a commitment to engaging and supporting Youth and Family Volunteers
All Impact results are calculated using 2015 Pebble Tossers membership and usage data, logged service hours, Constant Contact reports, Google analytics, school participation, event participation, member survey feedback and nonprofit survey feedback.
Pebble Tossers is proud to be the recipient of the following designations: