- In 2015, Pebble Tossers served over 16,000 youth and family citizens of Atlanta. This includes parents, students, pre-schoolers, educators and youth leaders.
- Served 120 Local Non-Profit Organizations.
- Served an estimated 10,000 people in need in Atlanta.
- Hosted 86 projects and directly engaged over 1,750 volunteers in hands-on service.
Engaging Youth & Family Volunteers
- In 2015, Pebble Tossers engaged and led over 1,750 youth and parents in 86 group service project events hosted by Pebble Tossers.
- 40 local schools and faith-based organizations are utilizing Pebble Tossers as their resource for finding service projects and recording service hours.
- Pebble Tossers partners with Local corporations, such as Oracle, Ameriprise Financial and The Foundry Agency to organize group employee service project events. (fee based programs)
- Pebble Tossers prepares presentations on youth volunteerism for groups such as PTAs, Youth Groups, Scouts, Mothers’ Guilds and Preschool groups.
Each month, an average of 2000 Atlanta families – which equates to approximately 5,000 volunteers – actively use Pebble Tossers as their primary resource to find ways to volunteer in Atlanta. Approximately 5,000 Pebble Tossers Volunteers complete a total of 3,500 service projects per year.
Pebble Tossers’ hosted monthly projects alone provide over $79,000 of value back to our community each year. The volunteer value of our members independent projects expands to over $1,183,000 annually.
Collaboration & Support
Pebble Tossers is proud to partner with local other volunteer-based organizations, such as Youth Service America, GivingPoint, KidsBoost and HandsOn Atlanta, who share a commitment to engaging and supporting Youth and Family Volunteers
All Impact results are calculated using 2015 Pebble Tossers membership and usage data, logged service hours, Constant Contact reports, Google analytics, school participation, event participation, member survey feedback and nonprofit survey feedback.
Pebble Tossers is proud to be the recipient of the following designations: